Saturday, January 30, 2010

Queen for a Day!















Last night I had the pleasure of attending the booking signing of author Linda Sacha's book "Queen For A Day, Reclaiming Your Happiness One Birthday At A Time."

The event was held at Dick & Jane's on main street. First, I have to tell you how much fun I had at Dick & Jane's. They are a husband and wife team that couldn't be more friendly. Their shop is a coffee shop, unique gift store, and wine store. Once you step inside, you don't want to leave. I sat for 3 hours last night and talked with so many fabulous women. We shared stories, laughed, and before we knew it, it was time to go home.

Linda spent all of her time in the front of the store signing books and talking with everyone as they came in. I won't tell you too much about the book, because I want to buy a copy. You really need to buy one for yourself and for all of girlfriends. Linda has put into words what we already know as women, but for some reason we don't apply to our lives. We expect everyone else to live by these words, just not us. Well, that has to change. It's time for women to take charge of their happiness. We all know it's a sad fact, if mama ain't happy, ain't no one happy.

I would really like to know how many of you celebrate your Birthday? If you do, how do you celebrate?

I encourage all of you to visit Linda's site and purchase a copy of "Queen for a Day."

Now go and have a great day!

Tracy
Oviedo Chicks

No comments: