Wednesday, October 6, 2010

World Smile Day!

Orlando Breaks The Guinness World Record For Largest Human Smiley Face!

I had the best time on Friday, October 1, 2010 on top of the brand new parking garage for the Amway Arena as Orlando/Orange County Convention and Tourism Bureau broke the world record for the largest human smiley face! On hand to validate the record was an official representative for the Guinness Book of World Records.

I was treated like press royalty by the CVB. I was able to meet contest winners and ask questions and I was able to meet Joey Fatone! Joey was great and did a shout out to the Oviedo Chicks with me.

The weather was picture perfect and made for great photos! I don't think we could have asked for a better day. I just hope next time we have 1,000's of people.

After the we broke the record we headed over for the ribbon cutting at the brand new arena. This new arena is absolutely spectacular! Events in Orlando are going to be so more fun in the new arena. Everything you need before and after event will be within walking distance.

I can't wait for my on site assignment!

Tracy
Oviedo Chicks

No comments: