Thursday, November 18, 2010

Go Magic!


I have to say, the highlight of this month so far was our trip to the brand new Amway Arena! We were like little kids in a candy store! There was so much to see and that was before we even made it inside.
The night got even better once we were inside and we saw where our we were going to be sitting. There isn't a bad seat in the Amway Arena but, there sure are some great seats. We were so close you could smell the action on the floor!
I'm not a big sports fan but, I am a huge crowd fan. There is nothing more fun than being in at arena filled with fans, reporters, players and who ever else can get through the door. The music, laughing, and even the yelling is exciting. I was a little upset at the person that knocked my friend over just to get a shirt (that was thrown right to her) but I got over it and enjoyed the rest of the game.
Once you leave the arena there is so much to do right there! You don't have to get in your car and drive anyway. This new arena is going to do a lot for our downtown area!
If you are looking for something fun to do you must see a Magic game at the new Amway Arena. I plan on seeing many, and I plan on seeing concerts and anything else I can.
Enjoy,
Tracy

No comments: