Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fun Spot!


I am so glad I stopped thinking like an adult and starting thinking like a kid again! (don't worry, I only think this way when I'm trying to find something fun to do) Why is it when we "grow up" we think we can't do all of things we did when we were younger that brought us so much joy? Am I the only one that thinks this way?
You're going to notice over the next month a lot of posts about the fun things we are doing around Orlando. I can't believe I live in one of the most entertaining towns in the world and I haven't been to most (I mean none) of the attractions around me.
I have to say, you are never to big to ride a go kart. This week we went to Fun Spot. What a great way to work out some of that built up frustration from always having to drive safely on I-4. You get behind the wheel and take off and your whole attitude changes.
Yes, this is a great place to bring the family for a fun day but, it's also a great place to come with the girls and just have fun! Did you know they even have team building? Now you can take the office out for a day of fun. If more companies did that, more employees would do a better job!
Check back next week to see what we have been up to!
If you are looking for fun things to do in the Orlando area please visit this website. It's the official visit Orlando website. They have everything you need from travel deals, to attraction deals!
Tracy
Oviedo Chicks
Watch our internet show here

No comments: