Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm Addicted To The Real Housewives of New York!


I have to admit, I am addicted to watching the Real Housewives of New York! I can't say that I am always up at 10pm on Thursdays, but I am ready to watch on Fridays - thanks to my DVR!
I know it's all staged. They have hair sponsors, clothes sponsors, coaches and every other thing needed to make a TV show. At the end of the day it's their personalities that come through and their relationships that make us watch.
This week seemed to focus on Jill and Bethany's on going feud. Sadly this seemed to start because they both got busy with life and neglected their relationship. Instead of talking to each other, they e-mailed. How many of us are not speaking to someone right now because of an e-mail?
An e-mail is sent with one intention, and read with another. What ever happened to picking up the telephone and calling our friends? I know for me I wish my friends were mind readers and knew what I was going through and they would call me and make me feel better.
What would it take for you to be the one that called a friend first? I really want to know. I have so many relationships that I want to fix and I know I need help fixing them!
Thank you!!!
Tracy
Don't forget to watch our show!

No comments: