Sunday, August 15, 2010

Whew! Blog's Are Hard!

I think I may love the idea of having a Blog more than I actually like have one! Between Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and all of the other Social Media sites I have going on I hardly know where to start some days!

I own my business, and it's an Internet marketing company so I have to be up to date on all of this, right? Maybe not. Maybe it's time we stop trying to push ourselves down every one else's throat. Maybe we need to go back to basics. I have a website. I have videos posted on You Tube and I have a Facebook account. I really enjoy working and posting on these and our website receives a lot of hits and comments from this.

So today I am taking a stand! You won't find me all over the Internet Social sites. When you type in my name, it will appear in a Google search. I look forward to chatting with you!

Please share your comments about this. I would like to know how you feel about this issue.

Thank you for reading.

Tracy
Oviedo Chicks

No comments: